Resolve your complex dissolution of marriage in a way that protects key assets, allows children to thrive, and reduces stress by focusing on a tailored solution.
Family law involves more than just what the Minnesota Statutes say – legal situations concerning families are often difficult and emotional. At KTF Law Firm, we strive to maintain respect and preserve dignity for the clients and their families.
KTF Law Firm’s approach is to collaborate where possible and resolve issues with minimal confrontation, especially when children are involved. Instead of manufacturing dissolutions through a template process or simply leaving a client with paperwork, the firm guides you through handling unique assets, debts, contracts, trust funds, and other factors that can complicate a divorce. When necessary, our professionals are well prepared to employ litigation to protect your interests and reach an ideal outcome.
Your case is likely the most important event in your life. As such, KTF Law Firm keeps you informed and up to date on all happenings regarding your case. The firm represents women, men, and children experiencing times of change, and does so with care and compassion.
We facilitate your goals in cases dealing with:
- Marriage Dissolution
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Spousal Maintenance (“Alimony”)
- Division of Estates and Business Interests
- Analysis of Non-Marital Interests
- Post-Decree and Modification Proceedings
- Child Custody and Parenting Time
- Visitation Rights
- Child Support
- Third-Party Custody
- Appellate Proceedings
- Mediation and Collaborative Law
- Financial Early Neutral Evaluations
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Relationship and Domestic-Partner Termination