Family law involves more than just what the Minnesota Statutes say – legal situations concerning families are often difficult and emotional. At KTF Law Firm, we strive to maintain respect and preserve dignity for the clients and their families.
KTF Law Firm’s approach is to collaborate where possible and resolve issues with minimal confrontation, especially when children are involved. Instead of manufacturing dissolutions through a template process or simply leaving a client with paperwork, the firm guides you through handling unique assets, debts, contracts, trust funds, and other factors that can complicate a divorce.
When necessary, our professionals are well prepared to employ litigation to protect your interests and reach an ideal outcome.
We facilitate your goals in cases dealing with:
- Marriage Dissolution
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Spousal Maintenance (“Alimony”)
- Division of Estates and Business Interests
- Analysis of Non-Marital Interests
- Post-Decree and Modification Proceedings
- Child Custody and Parenting Time
- Visitation Rights
- Child Support
- Third-Party Custody
- Appellate Proceedings
- Mediation and Collaborative Law
- Financial Early Neutral Evaluations
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Relationship and Domestic-Partner Termination